IF YOU WANT TO HOST AN EVENT PLEASE CALL:
Bring some food.
We keep it simple.
Why Become A NSRPA Partner? The North Shore Rental Property Association–a full-service, non-profit trade association established 2011–is dedicated to preserving and enhancing property ownership rights for all rental property owners and managers.
Our services include current and city-specific property management and lease forms, resident screening, property management advice, vendor referrals, monthly educational membership meetings and classes, trade exhibitions and events, and legislative and political lobbying.
Since its inception,the NSRPA has recognized the alliance between providers of rental housing and the businesses that service their needs. Through our commitment to advance the interests of the rental housing industry on the North Shore of Boston, we offer a variety of avenues for Industry Partners to reach out and work with this unique and high volume market.
NSRPA Members are residential rental property owners and managers who face common issues and seek solutions, working together to improve the rental community. NSRPA Industry Partners provide products and services to the residential rental housing industry
- From plumbers and painters to roofers, electricians, contractors and flooring specialists.
- Appraisers, lenders, insurance agents, property development and management companies–experts in residential rental property
- Attorneys and mediators who specialize in landlord-tenant, real estate, and land use/condominium conversion issues
Become an Industry Partner Today and Enjoy these Member-only Benefits
- Landlord and property manager referrals
- Listing in website directory
- Your business cards & collateral on display in our resource center
- Networking and sponsorship opportunities
- Discounts on advertising, broadcast email communications
As a vendor to the rental housing industry it is important for you to communicate your products/services to the industry.